In the world of SEM, having the biggest budget doesn’t necessarily mean your ad will be seen.
Your ad must meet specific copy guidelines, be highly-relevant, and link to a landing page with related content of exceptional quality.
Google Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns are one of the most popular forms of SEM and are a highly effective way for business owners to advertise online – but you need a solid strategy to compete for the top ad position.
If you aren’t an SEM expert, don’t blow your budget trying to learn on the fly.
SEM can be very effective, but it’s not well suited for beginners. If you don’t know what you’re doing, you could easily waste thousands of dollars trying to figure out the complicated methods marketers use to succeed with this form of advertising.
Many business owners are too busy focused on running their business to learn an entirely new skillset – and that’s when they turn to us.
Our happy clients trust us to run campaigns both large and small, and successfully drive targeted traffic to their sites using the latest SEM techniques.
You’ll work with industry experts, who will help you achieve your goals and stay within your budget.
We’ll develop a SEM strategy that is structured for your success
- Keyword Research – your campaign will be focused on the right keywords and phrases to bring
- Optimized Ad Copy – copy must meet specific criteria to be accepted by search engine giants like Bing and Google.
- Landing Pages – ensure when your ad is clicked on, visitors end up on an optimized high-converting page.
- Ongoing Campaign Management – campaigns should evolve with your business and respond
according to analytics. It’s a big task, but we can help.
You can trust our expert team to craft strategic campaigns to maximize your success
with SEM and bring you an excellent ROI.
Why is SEO critical to maximizing your digital presence? Simple, an expertly
optimized website receives loads of free, organic traffic by showing up in search results for specific keywords.
If your site isn’t properly optimized, it won’t be displayed, and potential customers won’t find you. Using sophisticated algorithms, search engines determine whether or not to include your site in search results based on a number of complex criteria.
Lucky for you, sophisticated algorithms don’t intimidate us, and we eat complex criteria for breakfast.
We know how to optimize your site and maximize your organic traffic.
Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Competitive Analysis – know your competition’s strengths, and capitalize on their weaknesses.
- Keyword Research – understand what words to target to connect you with your audience.
- Optimized Content – high-quality content that is both engaging and expertly optimized is essential.
- Local Search Optimization – help local customers find you by optimizing your business listing with geographical data.
- Analytics & Monitoring – monitor and analyze campaign performance and respond with appropriate adjustments.
Be an authority in your industry, a subject matter superhero, and get noticed – all with a little help from your friends at Athena Media.
Your message should target the right audience. With Facebook advertising, it’s easier than ever to speak directly to your target market – if you know how to develop and run a successful, cost-effective campaign.
The learning curve can be steep, and we don’t recommend the DIY approach. Instead, let our exceptional team help you succeed.
Our extensive experience is guided by our remarkable intuition and quantified by our stellar results.
With a well crafted Facebook ad:
- You can increase traffic to your website
- Grow brand awareness
- Generate new leads
- Experience higher conversions by attracting a targeted audience